Saturday, September 16, 2017

Colorado Trail - Day 16

August 27, 2017
Camped 305.2 (25.6) 10,023

It seemed like I woke late, but I was on the trail at 7:15.

There wasn't much in views today, most of the day was in forest or meadows. It was dryer too as the distance between water was much greater than it's been.

At one water source, I met three other CT hikers, Tyler, Sam, and Alex. I hiked with them on and off to the next water, nine miles away. I cooked dinner there. Tyler left to hitch into Gunnison, and a bit later Sam and Alex continued on.

A couple miles after dinner I came upon Alex and Sam setting up camp. I continued for a couple more miles where I saw a spot below the trail. It started sprinkling as I set up camp and then sprinkled off and on for the next few hours.


Find the Bird






300 Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment